Kodak z18 camcorder
Kodak z18, Kodak’s Z18 camcorder, announced today, has the same chunky shape as the Zi6, Kodak’s flagship pocket cam and the same color - blocked design as the smaller, water - resistant Zx1. Although it’s not the first YouTube cam to shoot 1080p video, it’s certainly a first for Kodak.
Plane more than the resolution bump, though, the biggest spending money is the introduction of form stabilization, a quality I’ve wanted to flash prerogative pocket cams dominion general. Regular though it’s electronic, and not optical, I’d still sense essential to counterbalance the shakiness that mars uniform the crispest of HD pocket cam footage.
Other upgrades embrace 5 - MP still photo shooting, a larger 2. 5 - inch bravura, and an over mic fund ( since camcorders jibing this aren’t undoubtedly declared for delivering impressive sound ). Double the Zi6 and Zx1, valid has an SD / SDHC slot, invaluable cards as goodly as 32GB. Perceptible further comes hush up an HDMI cable.
The Zi8 costs $179 and is available in black, red, and blue.
- Record High Definition video (1080p at 30 fps with 16:9 aspect ratio)
- Easily upload recorded footage to YouTube with built-in USB and software
- Expandable SD/SDHC card slot up to 32 GB; Rechargeable batteries and charger included
- Vibrant 2.5-inch viewfinder; Watch footage on HDTV with included cables
- Edit and share videos with included software
It’s small enough to fit in a pocket, but why would you ever want to put it there? Whether out on the town or just hanging with friends, the Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera captures every experience in stunning 1080p HD video. Stay in focus while you’re on the move with integrated image stabilization. Then kick back and watch all the action on your HDTV or share your scene on YouTube with the built-in USB. The Zi8 pocket video camera has all you need to define yourself in high definition.
- Take full HD 1080p videos wherever you go
- Get sharper videos and less blur thanks to built-in image stabilization
- Premiere your videos in the palm of your hand with the vivid 2.5-inch color LCD
- No cables to worry about–just swing out the USB arm to upload, share and charge
- Get a new perspective–take amazing 5 MP 16:9 widescreen HD still pictures
- Share on Facebook and YouTube with ease–built-in software makes editing and uploading simple
- Compatible with PC and MAC (Use with Apple iLife Suite of products) operating systems
- Compatible with iTunes for syncing with Apple TV, iPhone and iPod Devices
- Plenty of room for more–record up to 10 hours of HD video (Record ~20 min per 1 GB at 720p HD at 30 fps) with the expandable SD/SDHC Card slot that can hold up to 32 GB
- Capture your friends in their best light with smart face tracking technology
- See more details and accurate colors in low light
- Make audio awesome–the external microphone jack lets you record in stereo
- Be ready for the big screen right out of the box with complementary HDMI cable
- Record from a distance or play back on your TV with ease with available remote control
- Grab attention and define your style with the ultra-compact design, stunning looks, and a range of colors
- What’s in the Box:
- Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera
- KLIC-7004 Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Adapter and cable for battery charging
- HDMI and AV cables
- Wrist strap
- User’s Guide
- ArcSoft MediaImpression Software for Kodak (on-camera)