Applications contained in the iPad
Apple itself has been sinking like the Safari browser default application for Internet Access, Maps for maps and navigation, iBooks to bring e-books, to enjoy iPod music, iTunes for shopping content, video player, calendar, and so forth.
The application developer also has many expressed support for making an application in the iPad. With the same platform with the iPhone, application development in the iPad predicted would continue to grow from day to day. In fact, Apple technically ensure all applications running on the iPhone is basically also the way in the iPad.
Some applications have been optimized for iPad with a wider screen than the iPhone. The main applications that work on the iPad, among others:
1. App for iPad Kindle from Amazon.com for accessing e-book from the Kindle Store at 450,000.
2. Game Call of Duty from Activision featuring high graphics.
3. eBay online marketplace by providing specially designed to provide a comfortable shopping experience in the iPad.
4. Netflix to watch TV and film applications online through the Internet at the rate of 8.99 a month.
5. The New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal, which is optimized for screen iPad.
6. Walt Disney Co. TV applications, games, books, and Marvel comics that are already available as many as 500 fruits.
7. Party-Pad Marvle Mixer from GameHouse
8. Electronics-made games like Scrabble Arts, Tetris, and Need for Speed Shift.
9. Dragon Dictation applications from Nuance Communications.
10. Zagat to Go as a restaurant guide rates to 9.99 U.S. dollars.
11. Citrix GoToMeeting for online meetings.
12. Apartment Guide from Primedia